Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Another comment...


http://www.washingtonpost.com/national/boston-bombing-suspect-cites-us-wars-as-motivation-officials-say/2013/04/23/324b9cea-ac29-11e2-b6fd-ba6f5f26d70e_allComments.html?wp_login_redirect=0

We've been blaming the president(s) and wars, etc.I don't think the bombing was Bush or Obama's fault. I don't think we should point fingers and people who never wanted this to happen. Bush didn't go to war so he could get the Marathon bombed. The fault truly lies with the two brothers. Of course it was possible to take measures, for example, finding a way to get the information from Russia on the older brother, or monitoring him, etc., but I don't think we can blame others too much.


1 comment:

  1. While looking for your comment, I read some of the threads and found them to be extremely interesting. Ultimately, I would have to agree with you.

    ReplyDelete