Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Creative=Interesting

How can I use my talents and interests to "join the conversation" online? This may be a different response, but I think making your blog visually interesting, like using different fonts or formatting in unique ways, is important.  I'm creative, so this comes easy for me, though any of us can do it.  It always bugs me when people say "I'm not creative." I disagree.  Everyone is, they just have to let themselves.  By making your work interesting, others will want you to join the "conversation."

 

2 comments:

  1. I wanted to join your conversation when I saw this unusual artwork. What is it? Dying to know.

    MM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's paper artwork. I typed "creative artwork" or something similar into Google, and one of the lower options was creative paper artwork. There was a bunch of other cool pieces on the site.

      Delete