Monday, March 11, 2013

My Perfect Day

On my perfect day, I would wake up at six a.m., grab my luggage, and head up to the airport.  Once there, I would wait line and walk until finally at my gate. Then, I would get in another line and board my flight when the time came.  I would eat what ever valuable snack the airline offered, and then arrive at that flight's destination.  I may or may not have to connect to another flight, but no matter what, it is my favorite thing to do.  Even though the idea of waking up at six, eating bagged pretzels 35,000 feet up in the air, and getting on yet another flight would seem to others the worst day ever, to me it's my favorite thing to do.  I absolutely love travel, and enjoy the journey.  I would love being with my family, even in an aluminum tube being propelled through the air.

2 comments: