Thursday, March 21, 2013

Lists and Poetry

Lists:

10 things I know to be true:

  • My religion
  • Gravity
  • My family relationships/love
  • That water is really good for you
  • I have good talents
  • I love to travel
  • I love my family
  • I hate layovers more than 3 hours
  • I enjoy the arts
10 objects I can't live without:
  • My family
  • The computer
  • Food
  • Water
  • Cadburry Eggs
  • Contigo water bottles
  • TV
  • Religion
  • Pens
  • Paper
10 things I should have learned by now:
  • How to do homework faster
  • How to be more patient
  • How to exercise better, more
  • How to take more to-the-point notes
  • What # and @ really mean
  • How to be less stressed
  • How to cite books in MLA/how to cite in MLA off the top of my head
  • How to be less stressed
  • How to not used to-be verbs
  • How to read fast/speed read
  • How to get around confusing airports
10 of my greatest fears:
  • Me or someone I love will be harmed in some sort of terrorist attack
  • Me or someone I love will get kidnapped
  • My plane with crash
  • My plane will get hijacked
  • Me or someone I love will get in a car crash
  • Someone in my family will die (or I'll die and they'll be sad)
  • Me or someone I love will die of bacteria in infected food
  • That me or someone I love will drown
  • Me or someone I love will get killed by a serial killer
  • That when I have a full time job as an adult, I'll get fired.
I know, my fears are weird and a lot of times irrational.

10 things, places, people, etc. that make me the most happy?
  • My mom
  • My dad
  • My brothers
  • My dog
  • Poipu Beach, Kauai, Hawaii
  • Traveling
  • Hawaii
  • Restaurants/Going out to eat
  • Bookstores
  • Walking out of the building on the last day of school
  • Desserts
10 places I will visit before I die:
  • England
  • France
  • Prague
  • Germany
  • Maui
  • New Zealand
  • Australia
  • Japan
  • Boston
  • Estonia
  • Russia
Self Portrait Poem:

Coleman
Happy, Busy, Annoyed-at-times
Calvin and Cy
Love of family, religion, and travel
Who feels happy, stressed, successful
Who needs family, religion, and food
Who fears untimely demises, kidnappers, and serial killers
Who gives friendship, attention, and help
Who would like to see England, Paris, and New Zealand
Who lives in a place not to be disclosed on the Internet.
P


That was quite a poem, I must say.

1 comment:

  1. OH MY! We share a lot of the same fears.
    WE Need to get over them!
    I think it means Coleman,,,,that you have a great imagination.

    I was at the store tonight and debated buying some cadbury eggs. If I'd read this before, I would have bought some!!

    MM

    ReplyDelete